CCICM can offer ‘Company Verification & Validation service’ which draws on our knowledge base, experience and our global reach to determine whether potential buyers are who they say they are.
Our service provides due diligence evaluations of your clients customers prior to providing credit insurance for any export trade.
The service verifies and validates the data that has been provided to the insurer by their policy holder.
- Validation of the key contacts
- Obtain accurate financial information
- Latest company accounts of the prospective
- Company information details check – email,
company number, Director names, address,
- Consignee clarification – confirming the
relationship between the ‘consignee’ and the
The Benefits of Outsourcing
It enables the client to outsource prospective and current customer due diligence to an organisation that can provide reliable, fast and easy to understand reports.
This information is kept current and enables CCICM to review the data to ensure that each legal entity can be verified and validated with confidence, from a number of essential touch points.
These results are then corroborated across other data sources, and, when necessary, our in-country partners.
- Independent & Comprehensive customer due diligence
- Tiered pricing structure dependent on your requirement
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Fraud Detection & Avoidance
- CCICM is a multi-award winning company
- managing credit control since 1986
- We work for Governments, Banks, Accountants, Asset Based Lenders, Turnaround Professionals, Private Equity Firms, Multinationals and SMEs
- Headquartered in the UK with 90 partner offices servicing 130 countries worldwide.
- FCA authorised and regulated
- ISO27001 & ISO 9001 (UKAS Accredited)